Lightweight Xiaomi Mint browser launched
- Xiaomi has launched its competitor to the Google Chrome called Mint – a lightweight browser that’s only 11MB in size but still doesn’t skimp on features.
- Mint includes integrated voice search which allows users to navigate websites by speaking to their phones.
- That’s not all, more features include data saver, private mode and a reading mode which turns the web pages and the overall UI dark.
- At launch, the Xiaomi Mint browser is claimed to be ad-free. This is a welcome step by the company since in recent times it has received a lot of criticism for pushing ads inside the MIUI interface.
- Mint is now available on the Google Play Store as a free download.