LinkedIn launches its own version of Stories
- Like Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram Stories, LinkedIn is testing its own dedicated Stories feature with some of its student users in the US. The company confirmed that the feature will put short video clips at feeds of the top users in the main app.
- This feature will show students about the activities of their classmates as and those at nearby schools. The clips are tappable and will only appear for a limited span.
- Though there is a lot of speculation about the process, the company has no plan in hand yet to expand this to schools in other countries.
- LinkedIn is definitely trying to pull in more young users to help them relate to the service better.
- LinkedIn has experimented with many features from here and there; not to mention LinkedIn also experimented with Snapchat-style location filters for its users to use at live events.