Mahindra Marazzo exposed before September 3 launch
- Latest spy photos have fully revealed the upcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV’s front and rear profiles.
- While official teasers gave us a fair idea of the Marazzo’s design, these spy shots confirm that the upcoming MPV will sport Mahindra’s characteristic grille flanked by LED headlamps. The LED daytime running lights will surround the triangular fog lamps.
- At the rear, the Mahindra Marazzo features a rather clean look. However, to spice things up a bit, there is a thick chrome applique just below the windshield which connects the high-set tail lights.
- The interior of the Marazzo has already been digitally unveiled before. It features a clutter-free look and a 7.0-inch infotainment system below the AC vents.
- The Marazzo, which will rival the Toyota Innova Crysta, is reported to be powered by a newly developed 1.5-litre turbo engine which should produce around 120 bhp of power.