Mahindra Marazzo launched at Rs 9.99 lakh
- The much anticipated Mahindra Marazzo has been launched in India. Prices of the new Mahindra MPV vary between Rs 9.99 lakh – 13.90 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Based on a new body on frame architecture, the Marazzo comes powered by an all-new 1.5-litre diesel engine that’s good for producing 121 bhp of power and 300 Nm of peak torque. A 6-speed manual is the only gearbox option for now.
- All four variants of the Mahindra Marazzo come equipped with basic safety kit like ABS, dual front airbags, ISOFIX mounts and all four disc brakes. In addition to these, the top spec variant also gets reverse camera and parking sensors.
- The Marazzo comes loaded with decent amount of creature comforts for its segment. Things like 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, cruise control, climate control, leather interiors, 17-inch alloys, etc. are all available on the top spec model.
- The Marazzo has been engineered with in collaboration with Mahindra’s North American Technical Centre. It features a ‘shark-inspired’ exterior and a clean interior with arrangement for either seven or eight occupants.
|Marazzo variant||Price (ex-showroom)|