Mahindra Marazzo to launch on September 3
- The recently announced Mahindra Marazzo MPV will finally launch in India on September 3, 2018.
- Developed in collaboration with Mahindra’s North America Technical Centre, the Marazzo is squarely targeted at the popular Toyota Innova Crysta, but will be priced much more competitively.
- The MPV is confirmed to be offered in seven and eight seat configurations. The seven seat model will have captain seats for the second row, while the eight seat version will get a regular bench.
- Powering the Mahindra Marazzo will be a brand new 1.5-litre turbo diesel engine which is rumoured to develop around 120 bhp.
- Mahindra has been teasing the Marazzo in bits and pieces since its official name reveal. The interior of the MPV has already been fully unveiled.