Mahindra Mojo ABS, Gusto CBS launched in India
- The new Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS is priced at Rs 1.89 lakh (ex-showroom) and It’s only available in a single variant. Therefore, the XT300 and UT300 variant scheme has been discontinued.
- The cycle parts on the Mojo ABS is mostly from the previous UT300. It gets black-coloured chassis, single exhaust layout, telescopic forks up front and a gas-charged monoshock at the rear.
- For comparison, the higher-spec XT300 had golden-coloured chassis, USD front forks and dual rear exhausts. It looks like these features have now been permanently deleted from the Mojo.
- On the other hand, the 2019 Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS continues with the XT300’s fuel-injected 294.72 cc, liquid-cooled engine producing 27 bhp/ 28 Nm.
- It gets dual-channel ABS with a 320 mm single disc up front and a 240 mm disc at the rear. It also comes equipped with Pirelli Angel CT tyres.
- The slow-selling Mahindra Gusto scooter has received the now-mandatory Combined Braking System (CBS) safety feature.
- The Gusto 110 CBS is priced between Rs 50,996-55,660 while the more powerful Gusto 125 CBS will set you back by Rs 58,137 (both prices are ex-showroom).
- The Gusto remains as feature-rich as before. So, it comes with goodies like a follow-me-home headlamp, height-adjustable seat, and a flip key with integrated LED torch.