Mahindra Scorpio S9 launched
- The Mahindra Scorpio has gained a new S9 variant in India which is priced at Rs 13.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- The S9 sits below the S11 and gets a lot of kit that includes a 5.9-inch infotainment system with navigation, ABS, dual airbags, cornering projector headlamps, cruise control, climate control, etc.
- The Mahindra Scorpio S9 variant is powered by the higher-spec tune of the 2.2-litre, 4-cylinder diesel engine that’s good for generating 138 bhp of power and 320 Nm of torque. A 6-speed manual gearbox comes standard.
- The Mahindra Scorpio remains a very popular SUV in India thanks to its rugged body-on-frame construction that makes it very well suited to our roads.
- Mahindra is also gearing up to launch its new flagship Alturas very soon. The Alturas is nothing but a badge-engineered current-gen Ssangyong Rexton that will compete with the Fortuner, Endeavour and MU-X in India.