Mahindra TUV300 facelift launched at Rs 8.38 lakh
- The TUV300 has received a mid-cycle refresh. The updated model is launched in India at a starting price of Rs 8.38 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Aesthetically, the TUV300 gains a new grille with gloss black finish, smoked headlamps with DRLs, clear-lens tail lights, a skid plate, a roof-mounted spoiler, grey coloured alloys, X-shaped spare wheel cover and two new colour options – Highway Red & Mystic Copper.
- Coming to the interior, the car gets a new 7.0-inch infotainment system with GPS navigation and reverse camera. There are also steering-mounted audio controls, faux leather upholstery, brushed aluminium finish for the centre console and lumbar support adjustment for front seats.
- Mahindra also claims to have tweaked the TUV300’s suspension to enhance the ride comfort.
- Mechanically, it continues to draw power from a 1.5-litre, 3-cylinder diesel engine that’s capable of generating 100 bhp of power and 240 Nm of torque. Gearbox options include a 5-speed manual and a 5-speed AMT.
More car news: