Mahindra TUV300 facelift spied
- The 2020 Mahindra TUV300 facelift has been spied testing. Interestingly enough, this test mule was being towed by a Balero, so something went wrong here.
- Anyway, going by what’s visible, the TUV300 facelift will sport a brand new bumper with a more aggressive design, as well as a new grille. Also, the headlamp elements will likely be redesigned since the test mule has makeshift units.
- Coming to the rear, not much has changed here. However, we may see some minor tweaks in the bumper.
- On the inside, we can expect the updated model to feature improved cabin plastics as well as a more feature-rich infotainment system.
- The Mahindra TUV300 facelift might launch early next year. At this point, it’s not confirmed if the longer TUV300 Plus will also get similar design changes or not.