Mahindra XUV300 launch date revealed
- The sub-4-metre Mahindra XUV300 will launch in India on February 15, 2018.
- While the XUV300’s bookings haven’t commenced officially, many Mahindra dealers are already accepting bookings for the upcoming compact SUV.
- The XUV300 is a reskinned Ssangyong Tivoli which will have segment-leading features such as 7 airbags, sunroof, dual-zone climate control, leather seats, etc.
- Mahindra, as of now, hasn’t officially revealed the powertrains options which will be found under its newest offering’s bonnet. However, rumours suggest that its diesel engine will likely be shared with the Marazzo.
- The baby XUV will be positioned in a super-competitive segment which includes the Tata Nexon, Ford EcoSport and the best-selling Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.