Mahindra XUV300 launched in India
- The Mahindra XUV300 compact SUV has been launched between Rs 7.90-11.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- It is a feature-rich vehicle which comes with 7 airbags, LED tail lamps, ABS, all four disc brakes, dual-zone climate control, cruise control, 17-inch alloys, 7.0-inch infotainment system, front parking sensors and sunroof as standard on the top-spec W8 (O) variant.
- The diesel engine on the XUV300 is shared with the Marazzo – it’s a 1.5-litre unit making 115 bhp and 300 Nm. The petrol option consists of a 1.2-litre turbocharged engine that generates 108 bhp and 200 Nm. Both options come mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
- The petrol model’s ARAI rated fuel economy stands at 17 km/l, while the diesel is rated to return 20 km/l.
- A heavily reskinned Ssangyong Tivoli, the Mahindra XUV300 will compete in India with the Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon and the best-selling Maruti Vitara Brezza.
|Mahindra XUV300 variant||Price (ex-showroom)|
|W4||7.90 lakh||8.49 lakh|
|W6||8.75 lakh||9.30 lakh|
|W8||10.25 lakh||10.80 lakh|
|W8 (O)||11.44 lakh||11.99 lakh|