Mahindra XUV300 revealed
- Mahindra has revealed the production-spec version of the S201 which is christened XUV300. The vehicle will launch in India in February 2019.
- The new compact SUV is based on the Ssangyong Tivoli and will rival the Vitara Brezza, EcoSport and Nexon in India.
- The exterior design of the XUV300 looks quite different from that of the Tivoli. It gets an XUV500-inspired front grille which is flanked by sharp headlamps and an aggressive bumper.
- The rear too is very different from that of the Tivoli since the XUV300 ditches the vertical tail lamp design of the former for more conventional wrap-around lamps. The XUV300 will come with 17-inch alloys – a segment first.
- Inside, the Mahindra XUV300 gets a modern cabin layout with more segment first features such as dual-zone automatic climate control, 7 airbags and a sunroof. More equipment includes an infotainment system with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, rear parking sensors, rear-view camera, all 4 disc brakes, etc.
- The engine specifications of the vehicle haven’t been revealed as yet. We expect Mahindra to unveil these details in a phased manner before the launch.