Maruti Suzuki Baleno facelift launched
- The best-selling Baleno premium hatchback has received a mid-cycle refresh, thereby granting it an updated look and more features.
- The most prominent change on the 2019 Baleno is that new front bumper which is much more aggressive than before. Also, the grille has a new 3D design, while the alloys are different as well.
- On the inside, the Baleno facelift now features a dual-tone black and blue scheme. The updated SmartPlay Studio infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto is now also a part of the new package.
- Standard across the Baleno facelift range are rear parking sensors, speed alert warning system and seat belt reminder system.
- Under the bonnet, nothing has changed. The same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel engines carry forward from the pre-facelift model. The petrol also comes with a CVT automatic gearbox option.
|2019 Baleno variant||Price (ex-showroom)|
|Sigma||5.45 lakh||6.60 lakh|
|Delta||6.16 lakh||7.31 lakh|
|Zeta||6.84 lakh||7.99 lakh|
|Alpha||7.45 lakh||8.60 lakh|
|Delta A/T||7.48 lakh||–|
|Zeta A/T||8.16 lakh||–|
|Alpha A/T||8.77 lakh||–|