Maruti Suzuki Baleno limited edition revealed
- Shortly after launching the Swift limited edition in India, Maruti Suzuki has now revealed the Baleno limited edition to cash in on the upcoming festive season.
- The Baleno limited edition sports certain cosmetic tweaks over the standard car. The most significant addition on the model is the contrast grey body kit, which has front, rear & side skirts, and side body moulding.
- Coming to the interiors, the Baleno limited edition gains new dual tone seat covers with quilted design, illuminated scuff plates, 3D floor mats, smart key finder, premium cushions, and premium tissue box.
- Other than that, expect no mechanical change on the car. It’s powered by the very same 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.3-litre diesel engines as the standard Baleno. A 5-speed manual gearbox comes standard with both engines, while the petrol also gets an optional CVT automatic.
- Prices for the Maruti Suzuki Baleno limited edition haven’t been announced as yet. However, expect it to be dearer by around Rs 30,000 over the corresponding standard variant of the Baleno.