Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS facelift price revealed
- The performance-focused Baleno RS facelift is priced at Rs 8.76 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). While the car’s official launch is yet to happen, Maruti Suzuki has decided to reveal the facelift’s new look and price beforehand.
- Like the standard Baleno facelift, the updated RS gets a new grille, however, the front bumper on the latter – with its accentuated fog lamp surrounds and extensive honeycomb treatment – is a lot different than the former’s.
- Maruti hasn’t released the updated model’s side and rear profile images. However, we expect those to remain unchanged, with the exception of new alloy wheels.
- Mechanically, the 2019 Baleno RS facelift will continue with the 1.0-litre BoosterJet turbo petrol engine which generates 100 bhp and comes mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
- Also expect additional equipment introduced on the standard Baleno facelift like the new Smartplay Infotainment system, LED projector headlamps with DRLs, etc. to be standard on the updated RS.