Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift launched at Rs 8.19 lakh
- The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift sports a revised design with a new sleek grille up front accompanied by a chrome garnish and a more aggressive front bumper.
- Additionally, the Ciaz now gets LED headlamps and tail lamps, mildly refreshed rear bumper and new alloy wheels.
- Perhaps the most important change on the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift comes in the form of a new petrol engine – a 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder unit good for making 103 bhp and 138 Nm. This engine is mated to either a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic gearbox.
- Maruti’s SHVS mild hybrid tech also comes standard on the new petrol engine, thanks to which its ARAI certified fuel economy figures stand at 21.56 km/l for the manual and 20.58 km/l for the auto variant.
- The 1.3-litre diesel engine with SHVS is carried forward unchanged from the pre-facelift Ciaz on to the new model.
|Sigma||8.19 lakh||9.19 lakh|
|Zeta||8.80 lakh||9.80 lakh|
|Delta||9.57 lakh||10.57 lakh|
|Alpha||9.97 lakh||10.97 lakh|
|Delta AT||9.80 lakh||–|
|Zeta AT||10.57 lakh||–|
|Alpha AT||10.97 lakh||–|