Maruti Suzuki Dzire facelift spied
- The Maruti Suzuki Dzire facelift, which is expected to launch in India later this month, has been spied undisguised.
- The spy photo is of the front fascia, and we can see that the 2020 Dzire will get a new hexagonal layout for its grille which strongly resembles Audi’s older design language.
- Because of the larger grille, the front bumper is also redesigned and it now has larger fog lamp housings with chrome surrounds.
- The rear of the 2020 Maruti Dzire facelift is expected to remain largely unchanged. However, new LED tail lamp signatures and an updated rear bumper will surely be there.
- On the mechanical front, rumours claim that the updated model will get a new BS6-compliant 1.2-litre ‘DualJet’ petrol engine which debuted on the Baleno last year. This engine makes 89 bhp and 113 Nm. As with other Maruti cars, the diesel engine will be discontinued.
- On the transmission front, the Dzire facelift will is expected to get either a 5-speed manual or a 5-speed AMT. Also, the SHVS mid-hybrid tech may not be offered in favour of cost savings.