Maruti Suzuki S-Cross gets more equipment
- Maruti Suzuki has quietly updated its flagship, the S-Cross, with more equipment. This has made the crossover dearer by Rs 13,000 – 55,000, depending on the variant.
- The S-Cross now sports essential safety features like rear parking sensors, speed alert system and passenger seat belt reminder as standard across all variants.
- The Delta trim of the S-Cross now gets push-button start, cruise control, automatic climate control, rear wiper and auto folding ORVMs with integrated indicators.
- Mechanically, the updated Maruti Suzuki S-Cross continues to draw its power from the Fiat sourced 1.3-litre diesel engine which produces 88 bhp of power and 200 Nm of torque. It comes with Suzuki’s SHVS mild-hybrid system as standard.
- Maruti is also rumoured to soon launch the S-Cross petrol, which will share its 1.5-litre engine with the Ciaz facelift.
|S-Cross variant||New price (ex-showroom, Delhi)|