Maruti Suzuki S-Presso spied
- The upcoming Maruti Suzuki S-Presso’s exterior has been spied undisguised. This is Maruti’s answer to the highly-successful Renault Kwid.
- First previewed as the Future S concept at the 2018 Auto Expo, the S-Presso takes a lot of design cues from the bigger Ignis.
- The tall stance, big wheel arches and ample plastic cladding ensure that the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso gives out that rugged SUV vibe. It is reported to be 3,565 mm long and 1,564 mm tall, which makes it shorter but taller than the Kwid.
- The car is expected to be powered by the BSVI-compliant version of the Alto K10’s 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder petrol engine. Both manual and AMT gearbox options will likely be offered.
- The Maruti S-Presso will go official on September 30 and will be sold via Arena dealerships. Expect it to be priced around Rs 5 lakh.