Maruti Suzuki Swift limited edition launched in India
- To make the Swift more tempting for prospective buyers this festive season, Maruti Suzuki has launched a limited edition variant of the hatchback which is priced at Rs 4.99 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The Swift limited edition model is based on the base LXI/LDI variant but adds more equipment like single-din Bluetooth stereo with two speakers and black coloured wheel covers at no additional cost.
- With the new gen Swift, basic safety kit like ABS, dual front airbags and rear parking sensors as standard even on the base models, so the limited edition gets them too.
- The Swift limited edition is powered by the very same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre Fiat-sourced diesel engines as the standard Swift. The former makes 82 bhp, while the latter churns out 74 bhp.
- The Maruti Suzuki Swift is India’s second best-selling hatchback after the Alto. It competes with the Ford Figo, Hyundai Grand i10, VW Polo, etc.