Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza crosses 4 lakh sales milestone
- The Vitara Brezza, which was introduced in March 2016, has found over 4 lakh takers in India in less than three years from launch.
- The Brezza is the best-selling compact SUV in the country with a segment share of around 44 per cent. In fact, it’s solely responsible for Maruti Suzuki leading the Indian UV space with a market share of over 28 per cent.
- Moving on, Maruti claims that the AMT variant of the compact SUV contributes to 20 per cent of its sales.
- R S Kalsi, senior executive director (Marketing and Sales), Maruti Suzuki India, said, “The Vitara Brezza has struck the right chord with Indian customers and has transformed the compact SUV landscape in India. It continues to be the most loved and awarded SUV despite several new entrants into the segment”.
- The Vitara Brezza has maintained its numero uno spot in the market despite its competition tightening up. Its chief rivals include the Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon and the recently-launched Mahindra XUV300.