Maruti Vitara Brezza facelift spied
- The highly anticipated Vitara Brezza facelift has been spied without any camouflage at a Maruti Suzuki dealership, thereby revealing its updated front design.
- From the spy photos, its quite evident that if you were expecting some drastic changes, then you might be disappointed. However, there are few changes to keep the design fresh. There’s an all-new bumper revised grille and new headlamp LED elements.
- Also visible in the spy image are the Brezza’s new alloy wheels. While the rear of the compact SUV hasn’t been revealed in these pics, you can expect a revised bumper here as well.
- Perhaps the most significant change on the 2020 Brezza facelift will be its new engine. The current 1.3-litre diesel will be axed and replaced by a BS6-compliant 1.5-litre petrol engine from the Ciaz. So, there will be no diesel option on offer.
- Since the car has already started to reach dealerships, its official launch should not be far away. Expect the Brezza facelift to debut in January 2020.