Maruti Vitara Brezza Sports limited edition launched
- The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sports limited edition has been launched in India. It is offered as an add on kit, which can be fitted to the Brezza for an additional price of Rs 29,990.
- The Sports limited edition kit brings with it some niceties such as designer mats, side body cladding, graphics, chrome appliques, door sill-guard, wheel arch cladding kit, neck cushions, and exclusive seat covers.
- Mechanically, it is no different that the standard Brezza. It comes with an 89 bhp 1.3-litre diesel engine with either a 5-speed manual or a 5-speed AMT transmission option.
- Even though the Brezza remains the best-seller of its segment, the competition has stiffened of late with the introduction of new rivals like the Mahindra XUV300 and Hyundai Venue. So, the car is on the verge of getting its first ever facelift.
- The facelifted Brezza is expected to be offered with Maruti’s 1.5-litre petrol engine, along with the new 1.5-litre diesel which debuted on the Ciaz a couple of months back.
More car news: