Massive iPhone XR price cut now live online and in-stores
- Apple has announced a substantial price cut on the iPhone XR of up to Rs 17,000.
- After this, the revised prices of the XR are Rs 59,900 for 64GB, Rs 64,900 for 128GB and and Rs 74,900 for the top-end 256GB variant. Customers can purchase the phone at this new price from Apple authorised resellers as well as Amazon India.
- The deal is even sweeter for HDFC credit and debit card users since they’ll get an additional 10 per cent cashback from authorised offline retail stores, bringing the base price down to Rs 53,900.
- Those planning to buy the XR from Amazon can avail no-cost EMI as well as an exchange offer of up to Rs 17,400 on trading an old smartphone.
- This is the more substantial discount ever offered on an iPhone. It comes after Apple’s shipments in India declined a whopping 50 per cent YoY in 2018 owing to exorbitant iPhone prices.