Meizu 16 India launch set for December 5
- Chinese smartphone maker Meizu, which hasn’t launched any new device in a while, will make a comeback in the Indian market with the Meizu 16 on December 5, 2018.
- Not just that, two mid-range phones – one of them being the M6T – are also reported to arrive in India on the same day. However, this development is not yet confirmed.
- Talking of the Meizu 16, it is the brand’s flagship killer phone that has a slim bezel design. The display on the device is a 6-inch AMOLED unit of FHD+ resolution. Under the hood, there’s a Snapdragon 845 SoC with 6/ 8GB of RAM.
- The device has a dual rear camera setup that consists of a 12MP f/1.8 primary sensor and a 20MP telephoto lens. There’s another 20MP f/2.0 camera up front.
- The Meizu 16 – like the OnePlus 6T it’s aiming for – also has an in-display fingerprint sensor. However, at 3,010mAh, it’s battery is a bit small, but it retains the 3.5 mm headphone jack.