Meizu 16th with Snapdragon 845 SoC launched
- Chinese brand Meizu, after quite some time, has launched new phones in India, namely the 16th, M6T and C9.
- Talking of the Meizu 16th first, it is the flagship killer offering from the company that has high-end specs for a price of Rs 39,999.
- It houses the Snapdragon 845 SoC combined with a water-cooling system and 8GB of RAM. Then, it also gets an in-display fingerprint reader.
- The 16th sports a 6-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with a slim bezel design. Optics on the phone are taken care of by dual 12 MP f/1.8 primary plus 20 MP f/2.4 telephoto rear cameras. Up front, there’s another 20MP camera for selfies.
- The phone is powered by a 3,010mAh battery, which can be fully topped up in 90 minutes thanks to Meizu’s proprietary mCharge tech. Oh, there’s a 3.5 mm audio jack too.