Meizu M6T, C9 budget phones launched
- Alongside the high-end Meizu 16th, the Chinese company has also introduced the affordable M6T and C9 smartphones in India.
- The Meizu M6T is powered by the MediaTek MT6750 chipset along with 3GB RAM. It has a 5.7-inch display of with HD+ resolution, 8MP front camera, a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and 32GB in inbuilt storage.
- Rear cameras of the M6T consist of 13MP f/2.2 +2MP f/2.0 modules, with latter being a depth sensor. All this is powered by a 3,300mAh battery cell.
- Coming to the Meizu C9, it is an entry-level smartphone with 5.54-inch HD+ screen, just 2GB of RAM, a low-end Spreadtrum 9832E SoC, a single 13MP f/2.2 rear camera, an 8MP selfie camera and no fingerprint scanner.
- The M6T is priced at Rs 7,999, while the C9 carries an introductory price tag of Rs 4,999, which will increase by Rs 1,000 next week. Both phones will be sold through Amazon India.