Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe India launch on March 14
- Mercedes-AMG will bring the performance-focused C 43 Coupe to India on March 14, 2019. It will be the first time that an AMG C-Class Coupe will be launched in the country.
- The C 43 Coupe gets its mechanical force from a 3.0-litre twin-turbo V6 petrol engine that generates 384 bhp of max power and 520 Nm of peak torque. A 9-speed automatic transmission comes standard on the car which works in conjunction with Merc’s 4Matic all-wheel drive system.
- With this much power, the coupe can sprint from 0-100 km/h in just 4.7 seconds, making it worthy of the AMG badge.
- Aesthetically, the C 43 Coupe is differentiated from the standard C-Class saloon via its AMG body kit, larger alloys quad-exhaust tips – and of course – two lesser doors with a completely different rear design.
- Having no real competition in the Indian market, expect the car to be priced in the ballpark of Rs 80 lakh (ex-showroom).