Mercedes-AMG GT range updated
- The Mercedes-AMG GT range has been refreshed with styling changes, performance upgrades and more technology. Also, a new GT R Pro variant joins the existing GT, GT C and GT R models.
- The AMG GT now sports revised LED headlights, new tail-pipe designs, a 12.3-inch screen for the instrument console, and a new design for the steering wheel which now has touch-sensitive areas for navigating through the information displayed on the 10.3-inch infotainment screen.
- The GT R Pro is a track-honed new variant that features a coil-over suspension setup with manually adjustable dampers, adjustable front and & anti-roll bars, carbon ceramic brakes, carbon fibre components and revised aesthetics aimed at enhancing aerodynamics.
- The Pro also gets an optional Track Package which adds a roll cage, four-point harnesses and a fire extinguisher to the standard package.
- Mechanical muscle to the updated AMG GT range is supplied by the familiar 4.0-litre, twin-turbo V8 motor that produces anywhere between 469-577 horsepower depending on the variant chosen. The GT R Pro isn’t any more powerful than the standard GT R.