Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet launched
- After the updated C-Class saloon, Mercedes-Benz has now launched the C-Class Cabriolet in India at Rs 65.25 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The exterior upgrades on the convertible C-Class include new Multibeam LED headlamps, redesigned front & rear bumpers, two new colours and new alloys. The fabric roof of the car – which opens/retracts in roughly 11 seconds – is offered in four colours including red, black, blue and brown.
- On the inside, the car gains new trims and upholstery colours. There’s also an updated COMAND system with a 10.25-inch display, smartphone integration and NTG 5.5 telematics.
- Propelling the Mercedes C-Class Cabriolet is a 2.0-litre, BS-VI ready turbo-petrol engine that generates 258 bhp of max power and 370 Nm of peak torque. A 9-speed automatic gearbox comes standard. Merc claims that the car can accelerate from 0-100 km/h sprint in 6.2 seconds.
- The closest rival to the C-Class Cabriolet in India is the Audi A5 Cabriolet which retails at Rs 69.23 lakh.