Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch on September 20
- According to reports, the updated Mercedes C-Class will launch in India on September 20, 2018.
- The highlight of the C-Class facelift are its new engines. There’s a brand new 1.5-litre turbo petrol with EQ Boost micro-hybrid tech that makes 181bhp. The diesel is also an all-new 2.0-litre unit that’s good for pumping 190bhp.
- Both engines are more powerful than their predecessors and come mated to a 9-speed torque convertor automatic transmission.
- Aesthetically, the Mercedes C-Class facelift gains subtle styling tweaks in the form updated headlights and new LED signature for the tail lamps. Then, there are redesigned bumpers and new alloy wheels.
- On the inside, the C-Class facelift will get a newly designed steering wheel, a 12.3-inch display for instrument console and a new 10.2-inch infotainment screen.