Mercedes-Benz CLA Urban Sport edition launched
- Mercedes-Benz has introduced the CLA Urban Sport edition in India, which is available in both petrol and diesel variants of the car.
- The CLA Urban Sport comes in a new Cosmos Black colour scheme. The special edition also gets a rear spoiler in faux carbon fibre finish.
- On the inside, the CLA Urban Sport sports a dual-zone automatic climate control system as compared to the single zone system of the standard CLA. Then, there are rear AC vents, floor mats with ‘Sport’ branding and illuminated door sills.
- Mechanically, the CLA Urban Sport remains unchanged. The CLA 200 petrol uses a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder turbo petrol engine with 180 bhp and 300Nm, while the CLA 200 d is powered by a 2.1-litre diesel that pumps 134bhp and 300Nm.
- The CLA 200 Urban Sport is priced at Rs 35.99 lakh, whereas the CLA 200 d Urban Sport costs a lakh rupees more than the former.