Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe facelift revealed
- The facelifted GLC Coupe looks more intimidating than the outgoing model thanks to its new front fascia which sports a wider grille, redesigned headlamps and wider air dams than before.
- The new rear is characterised by the revised tail lamps with new LED signatures and chrome appliques on top. There’s also an updated rear bumper.
- The 2019 GLC Coupe benefits from updated powertrains which also include a new 2.0-litre petrol engine in two states of tune, both with 48V EQ Boost mild-hybrid system onboard.
- On the inside, the coupe-SUV gains the MBUX infotainment system which operates via a 10.25-inch centre screen and a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster. The rotary push knob from before makes may for a new touchpad to ensure easier navigation through the interface.
- Better safety features are added to the mix as well. These include trailer manoeuvring assist, door exit warnings, active distance & active steer assist adaptive cruise control, traffic jam detection and active brake assist.