Mercedes-Benz GLC facelift launched in India
- The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC facelift has been launched in India at Rs 52.75-57.75 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Aesthetically, the facelifted model gains a new look with slimmer LED headlamps, C-shaped DRLs, new LED tail lamps, redesigned bumpers and new alloy wheels.
- Coming to the interiors, the SUV now comes with Merc’s new infotainment system called MBUX which can be operated via a centre-mounted 10.25-inch touchscreen. As expected in this segment, there’s also a 12.3-inch driver’s display on offer.
- It continues to be offered in two powertrain options – GLC 200 and GLC 220d. The latter gets a BSVI compliant diesel engine with 192 bhp/ 400Nm. On the other hand, the petrol generates 195 bhp/ 300 Nm. Merc’s 4Matic AWD system and 9-speed auto gearbox are standard with both options.
- In India, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC locks horns with the Audi Q5, Volvo XC60, Land Rover Discovery Sport, as well as the BMW X3.