Mercedes-Benz V-Class launched in India
- The Mercedes-Benz V-Class minivan has been launched in India at a price tag of Rs 68.40 – 81.90 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The big luxury people mover’s substantial length stands at 5,140 mm (standard wheelbase) or 5,370 mm (long wheelbase), thereby ensuring that there’s enough room for passengers and their luggage as well.
- The Exclusive trim is a 6-seater that comes with swivelling second-row seats which can rotate to face the third row, thereby giving that ‘lounge on wheels’ vibe. On the other hand, the Expression variant offers seating for 7 people.
- Additionally, Exclusive also gains better equipment which includes sports suspension, ambient lighting, Nappa leather upholstery, foldable rear centre table, etc.
- The V-Class variant we’re getting in India is the V220 d which comes powered by Merc’s older 2.1-litre, 4-cylinder diesel engine that generates 161 bhp & 380 Nm. Older it might be, but the motor has been updated to make it BSVI ready.