Mercedes-Maybach GLS revealed
- The Mercedes-Maybach brand, which makes uber-luxurious cars, has officially revealed its first-ever SUV and it’s an amped up version of the latest-gen Mercedes-Benz GLS.
- Compared to the standard GLS, the Maybach version gets an exclusive exterior with a chrome-heavy grille, new bumpers, shiny new wheels and plenty of other chrome bits all around.
- The car does not have 3 rows of seats like the standard model. Instead, there are only 2 or 3 rear seats, thanks to which, the passengers can enjoy 1,103 mm of legroom. Everything you can imagine in a luxurious SUV – folding tables, ventilated and heated massaging seats, Nappa leather upholstery, champagne flutes, rear-seat entertainment system, etc. is offered here.
- The Mercedes-Maybach GLS will be powered by a 4.0-litre twin turbo V8 petrol engine that’s custom-built for Maybachs. Featuring a 48V EQ Boost system, this powertrain can generate 550 horsepower and 729 Nm of peak torque.
- To justify its uber-luxurious status, this GLS also rides on Airmatic air suspension as standard.