MG Hector launched at Rs 12.18 lakh
- The MG Hector SUV has been launched in India. It has been priced between Rs 12.18-16.88 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- The MG Hector has a bold design which will appeal to SUV enthusiasts. It is 4,655 mm long, making it longer than the Tata Harrier and the Mahindra XUV500. At 587 litres, its boot is quite voluminous as well.
- This car will be offered with two engines which include a 1.5-litre turbo petrol and a 2.0-litre diesel. The petrol makes 141 bhp/ 250 Nm in its standard form, while the 48V mild hybrid version of this engine generates an additional 20 Nm of torque.
- The diesel engine is tuned to make 167 bhp/ 350 Nm. A 6-speed manual transmission is standard on both engines. The petrol also gets a 6-speed dual-clutch automatic option.
- The car is available in 4 variants – Style, Super, Smart and Sharp. In addition to features like 360-degree camera, panoramic sunroof, heated wing mirrors, etc., The MG Hector is also a connected car which comes with an AI-enabled iSmart system.
|Petrol manual||12.18 lakh||12.98 lakh||–||–|
|Petrol mild-hybrid manual||–||13.58 lakh||14.68 lakh||15.88 lakh|
|Petrol auto||–||–||15.28 lakh||16.78 lakh|
|Diesel manual||13.18 lakh||14.18 lakh||15.48 lakh||16.88 lakh|