MG Hector sold out for 2019
- The recently-launched MG Hector is completely sold out for this year and the company has temporarily halted bookings of this SUV.
- Launched last month, MG is said to have received over 21,000 bookings for the Hector.
- The higher Smart and Sharp variants comprise a significant percentage of Hector’s bookings. Also, MG has revealed that over 50 per cent bookings are for the petrol model.
- MG will ramp up the vehicle’s production to 3,000 units per month by October to cater to its growing demand.
- The MG Hector is priced between Rs 12.18-16.88 lakh (ex-showroom) in India. It is offered with both petrol and diesel engines, with the former getting a mild-hybrid option and an automatic transmission as well.
More car news: