MG Motor showcases global lineup in 10 cities
- MG Motor, a British automotive marque that’s now owned by China’s SAIC, is creating public awareness in India by showcasing its global models in 10 major cities across the country.
- The MG vehicles being showcased are MG 3, ZS, HS and RX5. Out of these, the MG 3 is a hatchback, while others are SUVs. Interestingly, the RX5 is sold under SAIC’s Roewe brand, but for India, it is rebadged as MG.
- MG Motor is planning to officially launch in India in mid-2019 with promised 45 dealerships.
- It must be noted that none of these cars being showcased has been confirmed to launch in India.
- MG’s debut vehicle for India is confirmed to be a Hyundai Creta challenger, the brand has also revealed that it will it will launch a competitively priced pure electric vehicle in the country by 2020.
Here is MG Motor’s full display schedule:
|December 14-15, 21-25||Gurugram|
|January 25-27, February 2-3||Mumbai|
|March 15-17||New Delhi|