MG ZS EV launched at Rs 20.88 lakh
- The fully-electric MG ZS EV has been launched in India at Rs 20.88-23.58 lakh (ex-showroom). It will be only sold in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad.
- The ZS EV is powered by a permanent magnet synchronous motor which makes 353 Nm of torque and equivalent power of 141 bhp. The SUV can proper from 0-100 km/h in 8.5 seconds.
- The lithium-ion battery pack here is rated at 44.5 kWh. It’s also liquid-cooled and IP67-rated for better longevity. The ARAI-certified range here stands at 340 km. Regenerative braking with 3 levels also comes standard.
- MG will set up a 7.4 kW AC charger at the customer’s home which can recharge the battery within 6-8 hours. Additionally, MG has set up multiple 50 kW DC fast chargers at its dealerships which can recharge the ZS EV from 0-80 per cent in 50 minutes.
- The MG ZS EV is pretty well equipped for the price. You get goodies like an 8.0-inch infotainment system with i-Smart EV 2.0 interface, LED DRLs, panoramic sunroof, PM 2.5 cabin filter, rain-sensing wipers, etc as standard on the higher variant.