MG ZS facelift revealed
- The MG ZS has just received its first facelift globally. Sold in India in its electric avatar – ZS EV – we can expect the latter to be updated on similar lines very soon as well.
- It now features a revised front fascia with a new hexagonal grille, sleeker headlamps and fully redesigned front bumper. The rear bumper and tail lamps have been tweaked as well.
- On the inside, the 2021 MG ZS facelift gets mild updates and new feature additions such as a big 10-inch floating infotainment screen with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto connectivity, full-digital driver’s display, flat-bottom steering wheel and faux carbon-fibre trim.
- Globally, two petrol engines are offered on the ZS, a 1.5-litre with 106 bhp/ 150 Nm, and a 1.0-litre turbo petrol that generates 103 bhp/ 160 Nm.
- While the EV version is already on sale, this petrol MG ZS is also rumoured to launch in India. It is speculated to arrive on your shores in Q2 of 2021 at a starting price of around Rs 12 lakh.