Mi 9 Pro goes official
- The Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro flagship phone has been revealed in China. It an upgrade to the existing Mi 9 sold globally.
- Carried over from the Mi 9 is the same 6.39-inch notched screen with an embedded fingerprint scanner and triple rear cameras with 48MP primary sensor.
- The biggest new change here is the use of the new flagship Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC which comes paired with up to 12GB of RAM.
- The Mi 9 Pro gets a 4,000 mAh battery with improved charging speeds – it now supports 45W wired and 30W wireless charging. In addition, 10W reverse wireless charging also comes standard.
- Going with the trend, the phone will also have a 5G version. As always, since the Xiaomi Mi flagship series was axed from India after the Mi 5, we don’t expect this phone to launch here either.