Mi Band 5, Mi Watch Revolve launched in India
Mi Band 5
- The Mi band 5 smart fitness tracker’s price in India has been set at Rs 2,499. It will go on sale from October 1 via Amazon.in, Mi.com and Mi Home stores.
- It features a larger 1.1-inch touchscreen AMOLED colour display and improved sensors for heart-rate as well as sleep monitoring.
- The Mi Band 5 features PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) that informs users of the desired activity level to stay healthy based on one’s heart rate. A total of 11 new sports modes have been introduced on this band, some of which include yoga, rowing, indoor cycling, elliptical, and jump rope exercise.
- Also new on the Mi Band 5 is a dedicated mode for women to track their health and menstrual cycle.
- The battery life of this wearable is rated at 14 days, which, oddly enough, is a downgrade over its predecessor’s 20-day battery life. The band recharges via a new charger that latches on its back using magnets.
- Connecting to both Android and iOS via Bluetooth 5.0, the Band 5 also includes a built-in barometer to gauge atmospheric pressure, a remote shutter button for the camera, and a 5ATM water-resistant design.
Mi Watch Revolve
- The Mi Watch Revolve price is at Rs 10,999 in India, but you can get it for Rs 1,000 less until Diwali. It will go on sale on October 6 via Amazon.in, Mi.com and Mi Home Stores in two colours – Chrome Silver and Midnight Black.
- The smartwatch comes with a stainless steel 46 mm circular face with AMOLED display of 450 nits peak brightness.
- Health tracking features on-board include heart-rate monitoring, sleep tracking users’ energy level estimation, VO2 level tracking, recovery time post-workout and energy consumption during training.
- It is 5ATM water-resistant and also features onboard GPS, along with a 420mAh battery which that’s claimed to give up to two weeks of battery life.