Mi Note 10 with 108MP camera to launch soon in India
- Xiaomi India, through its Twitter account, has confirmed that the Mi Note 10 is launching soon in the country.
- The Mi Note 10 is the world’s first smartphone with a 108MP primary camera, which itself is a part of the phone’s Penta-rear camera setup. The device also has a 5x zoom 5MP telephoto camera, 2x zoom 12MP portrait camera, 20MP ultra-wide angle camera, and a dedicated macro camera as well.
- Another impressive aspect of this phone is its massive 5,260 mAh battery which comes with support for 30W fast charging.
- The display of this smartphone is a 6.47-inch curved AMOLED unit with a waterdrop notch for its 32MP selfie camera. Processing power is supplied by a Snapdragon 730G chip with up to 8GB of RAM.
- When launched in India, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is expected to cost between Rs 30,000-35,000.