Mi TV Stick launched at Rs 2,799
- The Xiaomi Mi TV Stick, an Android TV-powered smart TV device, has been launched in India at Rs 2,799. It will go on sale via Flipkart, Mi.com and Mi Home Stores on August 7.
- Xiaomi’s competitor to the popular Amazon Fire TV Stick, the new Mi TV Stick runs Android TV 9.0. It is powered by a quad-core CPU that’s mated to 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage.
- The device supports FHD video streaming at 60 fps, so 4K fans should look elsewhere. For audio, it has got Dolby and DTS-powered surround sound support.
- Like most Xiaomi smart TVs, the Mi TV Stick features built-in Chromecast as well. Popular OTT apps such as Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar, Prime Video, Zee5, etc. come pre-installed on the stick, and you can always download more via the Google Play Store and more.
- Like other Android TVs, you also get Google Assistant voice support here so that users can quickly access the desired content via voice command.