Micromax Infinity N12, N11 launched
- Micromax has launched two new notched phones from its brand new Infinity N-series – the Infinity N12 (Rs 9,999) and Infinity N11 (Rs 8,999).
- These are the first phones from Micromax with notched displays. Both phones sport 6.19-inch screens of HD+. Also, the Infinity N series comes powered by the same MediaTek Helio P22 chipset and gets a 4,000mAh battery.
- The Infinity N12 has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage, whereas the N11 has 2GB RAM and 32GB of storage.
- Coming to cameras, the N12 has a 13MP primary sensor coupled with a 5MP wide-angle lens – a first for this price range. The N11 swaps the wide-angle lens for a 5MP depth sensor. Up front, the former has a 16MP front camera while the latter has an 8MP unit.
- Both phones also have rear mounted fingerprint sensors, face unlock and dual LTE/ VoLTE support. The devices run stock Android 8.1 Oreo, but 9.0 Pie update is promised very soon.