Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Flaunting its British heritage, Mini has launched the limited run Cooper S Oxford Edition in India at Rs 44.90 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Based on the 3-door Cooper S, only 25 units of the Oxford Edition will be available for purchase in India. Out of these 25, 15 units are painted in Solaris Orange and 10 in Midnight Black.
- Moving on, there’s an abundance of piano black accents on the Oxford Edition’s exterior, including on headlamp surrounds, grille, door handles and fuel filler cap. Also standard is a JCW rear spoiler, 17-inch black alloys and tailpipes finished in chrome.
- The Oxford Edition interior comes standard with optional packages. These include Mini Excitement Pack and Mini Wired Pack which add features like a larger 8.8-inch infotainment display, Harman Kardon sound system and ambient lighting.
- Powering the Cooper S Oxford Edition is the very same 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder turbo-petrol engine from the standard model which generates 189 bhp and 280 Nm. It comes mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox.