MIUI 10 brings 960 fps super slo-mo to Poco F1
- Xiaomi is seeding a new MIUI 10 beta update to the immensely popular Poco F1 which adds video recording at 960 fps and Super Low Light mode to the device.
- Poco F1 users can now record super slow motion videos at 960 fps. In addition to this, there are also 120 & 240 fps video modes.
- The Super Low Light mode enhances night time photography by taking up to 8 photos of different exposures and then combining them to create a brighter image.
- It must be noted that these features are rolling out only to beta testers with the latest MIUI 10 8.12.4 update, which is around 184MB. A stable update for everyone might be revealed at a later stage.
- The Xiaomi Poco F1, which is already a stellar value for money deal, will be available with an additional discount of up to Rs 5,000 during the Flipkart Big Shopping Days sale from December 6-8, 2018.