Moto G6 Plus India launch on September 10
- Through an official teaser, Motorola India has confirmed that the Moto G6 Plus will launch on September 10, 2018.
- The Moto G6 Plus houses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 chipset under its skin, which is paired with 6GB RAM and 64GB of expandable ROM.
- The phone sports a 5.99-inch FHD+ display with an 18:9 aspect ratio. Power comes from a 3,200mAh battery with Motorola’s Turbo Charge support.
- At the rear, the G6 Plus has 12MP f/1.7 primary and 5MP f/2.2 secondary cameras. Up front, it has an 8MP shooter with a selfie flash.
- The Android 8.1 Oreo running Moto G6 Plus is expected to be priced around Rs 17,000 in India.