Moto G7 Power spotted with 5,000mAh battery
- Motorola will launch the mid-range G7 series in 2019. Now, a new device, allegedly called the Moto G7 Power, has been certified by the US Federal Communications Commission, thereby listing its few specs.
- As the Power suffix suggests, the G7 Power will be a battery-focused model of the upcoming G7 series. As per the listing, the battery will be a massive 5,000mAh unit.
- There’s also a schematic of the rear of the phone which suggests that it will have a single camera, thereby hinting that it will sit at the lower end of the Moto G7 series. Then, the phone will have region-specific versions with some of them supporting NFC.
- The device is said to house the Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 chipset with Adreno 506 GPU. There will be 2/3/4GB of RAM on offer and up to 64GB of inbuilt storage as well.
- The Moto G7 series is also rumoured to embrace the latest waterdrop notch trend. There have been several renders of the G7 Plus with a similar aesthetic.